Recently I have received many questions from students and research fellows on valuation methods and particularly on Choice Experiment. From searching for them, I realize that I myself don’t have proper learning materials for newbies. Thus, I will start collecting them here.
- TCM: ecosystemvaluation.org (good sample exercise), its lecture note and some more exercises
- Wikipedia (don’t under-estimated it)
- ECON4910 in UiO. I found this particular lecture note worth reading, especially the NOAA on page 14.
- *NYU Stern’s material 1 and materials 2 and labs, data (or data 2) on CE
- List of materials on other valuation methods in Cornell Universtiy
- Aboutvalues.net: methods and cases
- Ecosystem valuation estimator in the Lower Mekong Basin by USAID; and more description here
- *APFNet’s course on ecosystem valuation
- *Case studies of valuation method (great for making exercises)